Shower Door Hinges Heavy Duty Short Back Plate With Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
Shipping Time:1 day
- Hinge Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Quantity: Pack of One
- Material: Stainless Steel Hardware
- Glass Thickness Range: 3/8" to 1/2" (10 to 12 mm)
- Glass Fabrication Required to Accommodate Hinge
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Self-Centering with Reversible 5 Degree Pivot Pin
- Used to Secure Fixed Panels of Glass for Frameless Shower Enclosures
- Wall Mount Full Back Plate Standard Model
|Oil Rubbed Bronze
Fab Glass and Mirror Hinges are the solution for wider, heavier doors that traditional hinges are not strong enough to support. Two strategically placed steel pins inside the hinge provide template options and satisfy two schools of thought for mounting shower door hinges. For the safety of "mouse-ears" type cut-outs, the two steel pins should be left in place. This allows the Heavy Duty Hinge to be used with its own CRL "mouse-ears" cut-out. On the other hand, to enable increased adjustability, the two pins can be removed. This allows the Heavy Duty Hinge to fit its own CRL rectangular-shaped, square-cornered cut-out. In some cases, it will also fit competitive rectangular-shaped, square-cornered cut-outs.
|Fab Glass and Mirror
|Estimated Shipping Time (in days)
|Thickness (in inches)
Do You Need Installation?
Your Shipping Destination?